Sometimes you can't achieve online, what you could achieve in print

Pin It Now!

We open each mailer with one question in mind - what's in it for me?

So when you get a mail with a subject line that reads 'Airtel On Your Side', what would you expect? A tom-tom? Self-congratulatory PR and marketing drivel? Here's Airtel doing just that. And in the process letting me know that because of me, they are numero uno. That they are the fifth best technology company in the world et al.

Congratulations!

But, again, what's in it for me? Why send me an e-mailer to pat yourself on the back? You could have done that in print. Now there I would have probably read you over my morning cuppa, and not felt so let down nor been belligerent about it. I mean, my newspaper habit is way different from my online habit.

Does that tell you something? Pin It Now!

No comments: